1. Loosing 10 pounds. I am not happy with my current weight, and I have a long way to go to my dream weight, but I figure 10 pounds is a good start to working towards my goal.Obviously to get to that goal I will need to work out and eat healthy which is another goal I have been working on. Which Leads me into my next goal...
2. Walking 45 miles in 30 days.I was recently diagnosed with Lymph-edema in my lower legs. I have to wrap them every day and currently I find it hard to walk for long distances, but I use to walk 3 miles a day, almost every day last summer, so I figure if I aim to walk 15 days out of the month and do the 3 miles... I can reach my goal. :D
3. Finish reading 3 books. I am a big fan of reading, but unfortunately I don't always read as much as I would like. If i set a goal to read more, it will help push me. Plus it would be fun to rate the book for you guys, and have some recommendations for my readers.
4. Review 5 Albums. I have an obsession with music, but worse I have an addiction of buying music Yet in the last year I have not really given any of the albums I have bought the proper chance they deserve. So I will work on listening to them at least 5 times each, all the way through (not working on other things, other than working out) and review them for you guys.
5. 3 Day Trips.With my recent diagnosis and my legs being out of whack the last year, my usual summer day trips/adventures have been severely lacking. I have been itching to go on some, and I think its about time I put on my adventure panties and go out there and enjoy this summer.
So I will keep you updated on how this to do list is coming along. I am looking forward to getting started tomorrow after work. Side note, am I the only one who is addicted to law and order? Both my Mom and I are addicted, I believe we may have seen every single episodes at-least twice. It may be a problem.
What kind of activities do you love to do in the summer? What are some goals you have for the month of August? If you have any suggestions of Books I should read, albums to review, or fun summer activities I should do, let me know in the comments.
Hope you all have a glorious week!
Have a wonderful day